AHEAD Forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

MENU

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-06-05 07:50:24

mhussein

Meeting at iHEA in Boston

Dear all,

I am writing to express my great delight to have found AHEAD! I have recently run into the profile of Dr. Mohammad Abu-Zaineh on iHEA, which lead me to here. I have been trying for some time to find a research community that focuses on health inequalities in the Middle East, with whom I could connect for sharing ideas and collaborating on research projects.

I am an assistant professor of public health policy at the University of Wisconsin's Zilber School of Public Health in Milwaukee, WI, the United States. I received my PhD in Health Policy from the University of Tennessee in 2014 and then did a two-year postdoctoral fellowship in the social epidemiology of cardiovascular disease. My research focuses on social inequality in health, both its political-economic and system-level drivers that entrench social stratification, as well as the psychosocial mechanisms through which social disadvantage triggers ill health.

I will be at the iHEA World Congress in Boston in July and would be interested in meeting some of AHEAD Network members to learn more about the group, future activities, and opportunities for collaboration. If some of you would be interested, we could have a group lunch or dinner in Boston. Also, feel free to email me directly.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!
Mustafa

Mustafa Hussein, PhD
Assistant Professor | Public Health Policy
Joseph J. Zilber School of Public Health
University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
1240 N 10th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53205
United States
husseimh@uwm.edu
https://uwm.edu/publichealth/people/hus … d-mustafa/

#2 2017-06-13 15:32:36

Mohammad ABU-ZAINEH

Re: Meeting at iHEA in Boston

Dear Mustafa,
We thank you for your kind e-mail and interest in our network.
We will be happy to meet you at the iHEA World Congress in Boston in July to explore opportunities for collaboration.
Please don’t hesitate to e-mail us directly.
Best Regards,

Board footer